Friday, June 12, 2009

Thanks giving

Fresh flower bouquet & card given by B&C colleagues at my last day of work. So happy on receiving.. >__<

This is 4 o'clock in the morning, the day is just about to take over the night.

Since after the ester break, I have been all days on the move, at first busy of exam preparations, exams and now my summer placements. Just done with one placement, and next Monday start with another.

Feel a sudden warmth and love from the people around me. Thanks to my family, friends, colleagues and anyone that appeared in my life before.

Thanks to my be-loved friends that gave me early birthday surprise in the Flaming Dragon last Saturday, you guys are awesome. Thanks for the lovely presents, the embarrassing Birthday song playing x 2 in the fully seated restaurant at PEAK hour, and thanks Yingying for the handmade muffin cake! I love you gals & guys! You gals are the best companions ever..

Thanks for the friendly colleagues from B&C Pharmacy. Glad to worked with all of you, I will be remember every teaching given.

Proud of my brothers' recent success of being awarded the Top 100 company throughout the Malaysia, Keep it up bro! I will work hard for you guys to be proud of too! I promise...

Next coming up is the Placement at the Central of Peak District in Derbyshire, UK. I anticipate of my encountering over there. May I be blessed!

All the best to my mates! Live Life Fun!

No comments: