Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ONE error ONE decision NEW environment

2010, a very important year to remember in my life. This is the year that I made most mistakes in my life. The mistake make me used up all my options and fall back to the ground. I do not know what is my future and how am I going to face my family but I know going back is my last resort. I know that I have not had enough of UK, but UK is consuming me. I am no longer myself who first came to UK 2 years ago.

I need to cleanse my mind but I am not sure Malaysia is the right place for me. I pray that everything will be fine and they can forgive me and trust me as they did before.

This is literally the turning point of my life. I have grown up, I need to be very careful in every step I take, because a slight mistake will really have very serious consequences.

I wish myself best of lucks! finger cross

No comments: