Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bye Malaysia & Hi UK


Thank you Joanne and bro to send me off. It was heart warming that all of you treat me luxurious dinner before leaving, what a touching scene to separate with you guys however I am proud to say that I did not cry at that point despite slight tears rolling in my eyes.

 
My dearest bro and mum. Thank you, you guys are lovely and I miss you.
 
Steph! the jackets reminded me of you always



Haha! my dad looks thin here. You both are so sweet..


my sista..

My bestie..You are gorgeous as usual..



Wahh..Very heavy luggage..Thanks for waiting for me guys, i was nearly late to catch the plane.


Okay, now we arrived in Dubai waiting to transit to Birmingham. See which flight is ours? hmm..Oh ya..we found it, it was EK039.


While waiting my phone to recharge, I quickly took a nap. But unfortunately this brief moment was captured. Oh no..

Haha! I was awaken and continue with the journey. On our way to the boarding gate, I stopped and shot in the Dubai airport.

Looking for something in bag? lol

What can we do besides chatting? lol


Hi UK. My first step on the Birmingham raiway station, waiting for a ride to Nottingham.


Yoo Birmingham! I 到此一游。




Here we go...Nottingham!

Do you see our luggages? we had hard time moving them up and down the trains. Finally we were here.


Then when we reached at Nottingham raiway station we took this cute little taxi back to our house.

1 comment:

van said...

whoa..so nice! =)