Saturday, September 20, 2008

You are unforgettable



I miss you. You were so close to me and now I did not know where are you. I am regret that I did not spent maximum time with you and I did not really treasure you. However I am happy throughout the moments that we interacted and communicated and you indeed had served me well, giving me good impression of your type. Thank you!
I miss you and I wish you happy with the new owner, although he or she does not legally own you, or he or she is an opportunist that grabbed you away from me without my permission, I do not want to regard he or she as a thief, even though people may officially call he or she a thief, i decline to place the noun upon her or him because I respect you. Please be happy in the new environment and do your best to show off the power within you.
Bye! I will remember you, you are just irreplaceable...My phone, P990i. Bon au revoir..
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mtch said...

i am sad also, cz its like ma son since i 'revived' it.

de money world said...

thanks for the 24/7 supports on my electronics...u r as doctor to them. Thanks!!!

siusiu said...

oh no...sorry to know about tat

de money world said...

Unbelievable! British or whoever in the University of Nottingham are the most honest I'd ever seen. Never expect to get back my phone when I was wanting to lodge a report in the security office.. Thank god! =)